1. They are always friendly. No matter who is working there, they all have the same helpful manner.
2. The pizza is great and our kids love it. Makes a family outing that much easier.
3. The place is clean.
4. The fish tank.
5. The story: They are the ones who started Z Pizza and are not affiliated with the corporation based out of Newport Beach. Jeremy Megroz is the owner and the son of founder Suzanne Megroz, who died of breast cancer in 2001.
7. We can walk to it from our house.
8. They are involved in the community.
9. They care.
10. They are doing it on their own and against the odds.
This is our pick of the week. Do you know an Orange County small business OCbizblog might love? Let us know!